This professional stereo record player features a high-torque direct-drive motor for quick start-ups and a USB output that connects directly to your computer. Other features include: forward and reverse play capability; cast aluminum platter with slip mat and a start/stop button; three speeds 33/45/78; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-10% or +/-20% adjustment ranges; and removable hinged dust cover.
Select internal stereo phono pre-amplifier allows the LP120 to plug directly to components with no dedicated turntable input. This can be used simple as a pro turntable to hook up to your audio system. Some people will use the USB cable to digitize your LPs but there are much cheaper tables out there for that. This table was made to play vinyl verse being used as a digital vinyl converter lol.
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files
- Mac and PC compatible Audacity software digitizes your records
- Direct-drive, high-torque motor
- Fully manual operation
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with slip mat
- ½” mount universal headshell with AT95E Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge and long-life diamond stylus
- Balanced S-shaped tone arm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier with RCA output cables
- Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- Forward/reverse operation and variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Popup stylus target light for easier cueing in low light
Pro packaged, insured and includes tracking. No PO Boxes. No accessories. Thank you.